Whether you want to attempt to open your above ground pool yourself or have us do it for you. Here are some tips on Above Ground Pool Openings in Sussex County.
- Clear off all debris from cover.
- Pump off the water,.
- Take cover off and clean it before you put it away.
- Start with a clean filter (easier if you cleaned it in the fall) Chemically clean your DE or Cartridge with a filter cleaner. Sand filters should have the sand changed every 2-3 years.
- Check hoses and replace if necessary.
- Connect both hoses and make sure the clamps are on securely.
- Remove plug from return and open all valves.
- Add water as needed.
- Start pump.
- Double check all connections for any leaks.
- Circulate water for 24 hours.
- Test water for proper ph balance.
- Enjoy the summer!
Above Ground Pool Installation and Supplies In Sussex County and Surrounding Local Areas
We have all the supplies you need for your Above Ground Pool Openings in Sussex County, Northern New Jersey. Our products include chemicals, equipment, parts and the largest selection of water toys. Visit our newly renovated and expanded show room in Hamburg NJ.